A: Please accord to the following steps:
- Sigh up ‘Hikvision Materials License Agreement’ with Hikvision.
- Fill in ‘Integration Request Form for Embedded Open Platform’.
- Hikvision will provide embedded development SDK.
- Develop your application.
- Pass the compatibility test.
- Release your application and inform Hikvision to list it in website.
A: The following is included:
- Cross-compiled tool chain.
- APIs to access camera functionality.
- Documents: Development guide and protocol document.
- Application demo.
A: HEOP SDK requires GNU/Linux OS. Major linux OSis recommended, such as Ubuntu, RedHat, Fedora, etc.
A: C or C++ is adopted to develop your applications.Because the libraries of HEOP are intended for C language, the others are notsupported.
A: The two major debugging methods: NFS and FTP.
A: Yes. Hikvision provides two methods to get H264 ES stream, please refer toHEOP SDK documents for detailed information.
A: Yes, please refer to HEOP SDK documents for detailed information.
A: Yes. Hikvision provides interface to get audio ES data and uncompressed audiostream.
A: HEOP SDK and other referred tools are supported.For external help, independent software consultant is recommended. Please notethat: any contract between the third party developers and this consultantcompany is established without Hikvision‘s involvement or responsibility.